Whether you're riding in the early morning before the sun rises or you're riding in the late evening trying to score some extra miles, you should have a light on the front and back of your bike. Not all lights are built the same though. Some lights are designed so riders can be seen, but won't illuminate the road enough, and some lights are designed so riders can both see and be seen. The Niterider Lumina Dual 1800 Light is the next evolution of Lumina headlight into a dual LED setup that produces a far-reaching beam pattern with extensive peripheral illumination. This makes it perfect for use in all terrain. It features a new Collimator lens that distributes a smooth widespread beam pattern and side lighting for better visibility all day. The light can last up to 20 hours and has 5 light levels plus 2 daylight flash modes. It is both dust and water-resistant so you can take it with you to the trails or ride with it on a raining day. The mount will securely clamp down to both drop bar and flat bars up to 35mm in diameter. The Lumina Dual 1800 can charge quickly in 3 hours when using the AC power charging adapter. This light has so many features that you'll love to find out what it can do out on your rides.
- Low battery indicator so you know how much time you have left
- Boost Mode indicator lets you know with a red and blue light
- Lock mode so you can store or transport your light without it accidentally coming on
- 5 light levels plus 2 daylight flash modes
- Collimator lens distributes a smooth widespread beam pattern
- Fits standard bars as well as oversized 35mm bars
- Max output 1800 Lumens