The Zipp 353 NSW Disc Tubeless Wheel is the peak of versatility and performance. It balances a very low weight with aerodynamic efficiency and crosswind stability. As Zipp’s lightest tubeless wheel yet, it is ready to dominate a climb or break ahead of the pack. An undulating 45mm Sawtooth rim shape with Hyperfoils allows it to be incredibly lightweight while remaining structurally strong. It also includes Zipp Total System Efficiency which combats any enemies of speed. This includes wind resistance, rolling resistance, gravity, and body vibration losses. Mitigating all of these limiting factors leads to higher speeds with less effort and the fastest ride on the road.
This version of the 353 NSW wheel features a tubeless setup and disc brake compatibility. The hookless rim featured on the wheel results in a more efficient resin distribution which results in lighter and stronger wheels. The rim’s 25mm internal width is ideal for running tubeless tires at lower pressures, creating a more efficient and comfortable ride. At the center of the wheel, you will find a Cognition V2 hub with an Axial Clutch V2 mechanism with 54 points of engagement, lower friction, and improved durability. The Zipp 353 NSW Disc Tubeless Wheel is an elite road wheel that can get the job done in all areas.
- WEIGHT: 580 grams
- WHEEL SIZE: 700c
- MATERIAL: UD Carbon Fiber (rim)
- RIM: 45mm (depth), 25mm (internal width), 30mm external width
- SPOKES: CX-Ray, 24 count, 2-cross pattern, aluminum nipple
- TIRE COMPATIBILITY: Tubeless Clincher, hookless rims
- BRAKE COMPATIBILITY: Disc Brake (center lock)
- AXLE TA: 12x100
- HUB: V2 with Axial Clutch V2 (XDR driver bodies) 12x100mm
- BEARINGS: Cartridge (Stainless Steel)