When pushing the highest speeds in time trial and triathlon racing, the SES 7.8 will provide you an unmistakable aero advantage.
• Intended Use: Triathlon & Time Trial
• Inner rim width: 19mm
• Aero Optimized Tire Size: 25c
• Rim and Disc Brake Models Available
• Tubeless Optimized; Tube Compatible
The outright fastest wheelset in ENVE’s line is well proven in the world’s biggest races. From the Tour de France to Kona, the SES 7.8 is the go-to when aerodynamics is the priority. When paired with the ENVE SES Tire in 25c, there’s nothing aerodynamically faster. The SES 7.8 features the latest technology in disc brake construction for disc models and the best carbon fiber brake track texture for rim brake models. Both rim and disc models are compatible with road tubeless tires.
The SES 7.8 features asymmetric rim geometries front to back. The front rim is 71mm deep and 29mm wide while the rear rims is 80mm deep and 27.5 mm wide. The dissimilar rim geometries improve the efficiency of the airflow in the system of bike frame and wheels.
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc
- Color: Black
- Wheel Size: 700c
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- Front Axle: 12mm Thru x 100mm
- Valve: Presta
- Rim Width (Internal): 19
- Defined Color: Black
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 142mm