A 3D-printed bike saddle with revolutionary padding, a carbon-reinforced nylon shell and extremely stiff carbon rails.
- Adaptive: Carbon® Digital Light Synthesis™ 3D printing technology, offering seamlessly engineered zonal cushioning
- Versus Evo: Engineered with a degree of flexibilty and a full channel design for pressure relief on soft tissue area
- R1: A combination of a ride compliant carbon reinforced nylon shell and a highly stiff carbon rail
- Intended use: road racing
- Concepts: this is a product of the fizik Concepts programme, a cross-disciplinary collaboration of leading industry experts and academics carrying out research and analysis on technology, design, physiology and bikefitting in search of ways to improve cycling performance.
- Widths: 139mm or 149mm
- Rail: 10x7mm