Ultra-light, race-oriented machines for riders seeking the ultimate in efficiency and speed.
For 2023 Cannondale made a mid-generation change to the rear end of their flagship XC machine in order to make it compatible with SRAM's new T-Type Transimissions. 2023 HiMod Scalpels with come with a UDH design as well as no being build with the Ai offset. So now Scalpel owners can swap parts much easier with bikes in the stable or friends at an event.
- All Scalpel frames are sold with a Fox Factoty Kashima shock and a Cannondale carbon seatpost (even though some pics to do have them pictured). Unless otherwise requested.
- We also have 100mm / 120mm carbon Ocho's available if intersted.
- Frame -Scalpel Hi-Mod Carbon, 100mm travel, Proportional Response Tuned, FlexPivot Chainstay, PF30-83, Tapered Headtube, speed Release 12mm thru axle, 55mm chainline, Stash compatible, UDH Design, NON AI!
- Shock - Fox Float DPS Factory EVOL, 100mm, remote lockout, adjustable rebound
- Headset - Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Seatpost - Cannondale 1, UD Carbon, 31.6 x 400mm Zero Offset
- Extras / Included - RD Hanger, Seatpost Clamp, Headset spacers, Headset, thru-axles, Cannondale C1 Carbon Seatpost, Stash Kit
- Warranty - Yes