Riding rigid isn’t for everyone, but for those who value functional simplicity, the updated ENVE Mountain Fork delivers.
The trusted fork for those who have decided to forgo suspension in favor of a lightweight, rigid mountain bike setup. With over a decade’s worth of carbon expertise baked-in, the ENVE Mountain Fork gains boosted axle compatibility, updated geometry for modern hardtail frames, and mounts for all your accessories. Like its predecessor, the updated ENVE Mountain Fork features reversible drop-out flip-chips to tune the handling characteristics of your bike to your liking, while an integrated-but-removable fender helps keep mud and water off your face.
With more than a decade’s worth of experience producing the most trusted and reliable carbon bicycle forks in the industry, we are committed to continually updating our fork offering to meet the needs of the modern cyclist. As such, the recently updated ENVE Mountain Fork is loaded with technical features such as axle flip-chips that can be flipped to tune your ride’s handling characteristics, clearance for 3.0” wide tires, numerous accessory mounts, and a low profile removable fender. While many changes have been made to our flagship rigid mountain bike fork, its construction still utilizes a one-piece construction from the top of the steer tube to the bottom of the drop-outs and maintains the same strength to weight needed for attacking the trail both uphill and down.
There is beauty in simplicity and it's hard to argue with the simplicity of an unsuspended mountain bike. Despite its uncomplicated nature, ENVE's rigid Mountain Fork is loaded with unique features such as a removable fender, disc brake hose clip, and reversible axle inserts to fine tune the rake of the fork to match your ride preference and application.
- Reversible dropout chips to fine tune the fork for 44 or 52mm offsets
- Removable mini carbon fiber fender to simply assist in keeping mud, water, and grime off your grill
- Disc brake specific fork features ENVE’s unique hose retention carbon clips to easily secure disc brake hoses externally
- By using one of the included adapters, the riders may run 140, 160, or 180mm disc brake rotors
- Boost axle-spacing –15x110mm
- 6 x accessory mounts for racks or bottle cages
- Suspension correction for 120mm
- Adjustable rake between 44mm and 52mm offset with reversible drop-out flip-chips
- Removable carbon micro-fender
- Brake Mount (Fork): Post Mount 160
- Wheel Size: 29+
- Crown Race: 40
- Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 110mm
- Steerer Type: Tapered
- Offset: 44 or 52
- Material: Carbon
- Steerer Tube Length (mm): 300
- Color: Carbon
- Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 76
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
- Axle to Crown Length: 490mm - 44mm Rake Position 492mm - 52mm Rake Position
- Defined Color: Black
- Weight: 676