At a featherweight of about 23g, the super-compact S-Tubo Road tube stands out from the rest. The low rolling resistance of the Tubo outpaces standard rubber tubes, yet is comparable to latex tubes. With a significantly smaller packed size and the same puncture resistance as standard tubes, the S-Tubo Road is the perfect choice as a spare and can be the crucial factor when you're riding long and hard.
- S-Tubo series tubes are intended for spare tube use
- Easy to install to get you back on the bike
- Designed for disc brake use only
- LabeledSize: 700 x 18 - 28
- ISOWidthmm: 18 , 19 , 20 , 21 , 22 , 23 , 24 , 25 , 26 , 27 , 28
- ISODiameter: 622 / Road / 29"
- ShaftType: Smooth
- Valve: Presta Long 56-74mm
- TubeCompound: Thermoplastic Elastomer