The Wolf Tooth Post To Flat Mount Brake Adapter allows flat mount brakes to be added to a frame or fork that was designed for post mount brakes. This is a vital component for cyclists who want to run a road groupset on a mountain bike frame.
- Please note that this is a +20mm adapter, which means a 140mm post mount native size will only work with a 160mm rotor, just as a 160mm post mount native size will only work with a 180mm rotor, and so on
- Fits on post mount native sizes 140, 160, and 180mm
- Works with rotor sizes 160, 180, and 200mm
- Tested with SRAM and Shimano brakes
- Requires minimum 13mm between top of brake boss to frame/fork
- CNC Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum for strength and light weight