The Melee takes design cues from our own Custom Road, but where the Custom Road prioritizes customization, the Melee prioritizes efficiency and speed.
With geometry optimized around 27 to 32 mm tires, the Melee dials up the versatility with the ability to fit up to 35 mm tires, allowing you to tune your Melee to meet the needs of the day.
At the foundation of performance are bike fit and geometry. If those two fundamentals are not established, all the engineering wizardry won’t save your ride. You need a sound fit and refined geometry to give you the confidence and comfort needed to tap into your bike’s performance. Offered in seven sizes with five fork rakes, the Melee has your ideal fit in mind – like no other race bike on the market.
EACH FRAMESET INCLUDES
- 54cm: ENVE 100mm stem, 42cm bar, setback seatpost, headset
- 56cm: ENVE 110mm stem, 44cm bar, setback seatpost, headset
- Frame Material: ENVE M.O.D Carbon
- Fork Material: ENVE M.O.D Carbon
- Target Application: Road Race/Performance
- Sizes (cm): 47, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60
- Fork Rake: 55, 51, 47, 43, 39
- Frame Size/Fork Rake: 47cm/55, 50cm/51, 52cm/47, 54cm/47,
56cm/43, 58cm/43, 60cm/39
- Frame Weight: 850g +/- 2% (Size 56, Painted, No Hardware)
- Headset: ENVE Integrated IS52/IS52 Internal Drop-InHeadset Bearing1.5″ IS52 Upper and Lower
- Seat Post Diameter: ENVE Aero
- BB Type: T47 Inboard Bearing
- Brake Mount: Flat Mount
- Front Axle: 12×100 (Total Length: 122, TP:1.5, TL:15)
- Rear Axle: 12×142 (Total Length: 168, TP:1.0, TL:14)
- Minimum Tire Size: 25c
- Optimal Tire Size: 27c-32c
- Maximum Listed Tire Clearance: 35c
- Frame Routing: Internal