Selle Italia SLR Boost saddles feature a slight rise on the back and the micro-perforated cover that helps to easily find and maintain the ideal sitting position, ensuring proper support of the ischial bones and preventing any problems. The SLR Boost has a redesigned tip that allows you to further increase the comfort in the thrust phase and to take full advantage of the features of the saddle. Moreover, the adjustments become easier, thanks to a glossy black line applied to the lower part of the body that indicates the position of the BRP (Biomechanical Reference Point), the point where the saddle reaches the width of 70mm and from which to measure the parameters useful for the right positioning.
- A lightweight saddle for long distance riding and racing
- Superflow cutout for maximum perineal pressure relief
- Compact shape is comfortable for aggressive riding positions
- Tuned shell supports sit bones and absorbs road imperfections
- Carbon rails reduce weight without sacrificing strength
- Resist abrasion with a tough Fibra-Tek cover that's built to last
- 130mm or 145mm wide